Sunday, August 10, 2008

The 100th Post

I just realized this is the 100th post. In honor of reaching the century mark, I decided to post a few of my favorite things. First, a new picture of the lovely Evangeline Lilly (c'mon, it's been a while since I mentioned my girl on here - give me a break!)





















Second, new 'Tallica tuneage!!! Here's a video of Metallica breaking out a song from the new album, Death Magnetic, called "Cyanide". It's a pretty awesome tune if you're a long-time, old school Metallifan like yours truly, but the casual listener probably won't understand why I can't seem to wipe this big grin off my face right now!!! Judge for yourself...



And lastly, on a sad note, my favorite '80's cover band, Long Duk Dong, broke up recently. In the famous words of Forrest Gump, "That's all I have to say about that."

No comments: