Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dave Matthews Band - Live in Cincinnati


Last night, my buddy Clay and I drove up to Riverbend Music Center to see Dave Matthews Band for the umpteenth time. What a show!!!! Here's the setlist:

Shake Me Like a Monkey
Funny The Way It Is
Stay Or Leave
Dive In
The Stone
Anyone Seen The Bridge
Too Much (Fake)
Ants Marching
Lying In the Hands of God
Why I Am
Lie In Our Graves
So Damn Lucky
Seven
Jimi Thing
Squirm
You and Me
Everyday
#41
Grey Street
__________________

Alligator Pie
Halloween


Stay Or Leave!! The Stone!! Lie In Our Graves!! So Damn Lucky!! HALLOWEEN!!!!!!! I really don't think I could have asked for more surprises...
Next up on the concert agenda is Goose Creek Symphony at The Dame Friday night followed by The Avett Brothers at Kentucky Theatre next Tuesday. As always, stay tuned!

No comments: