Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Back...

So yeah... It's been a while since I've updated the blog. Life has been extremely "interesting" for me over the past few months. I started a new job, saw a few great concerts, had travel plans screwed up by a major airline - you name it. But I'm going to try to update more often now that things have sort of settled down in my world.



So... for those of you who still check in to see what going on in my world, I have a little treat for you. You may recall that U2 were supposed to play at this year's Glastonbury Festival but Bono had emergency back surgery and had to cancel their appearance there (as well as the entire North American leg of this year's tour). But not to worry. The Edge made a surprise appearance on stage with Muse for a stellar performance of the U2 classic "Where The Streets Have No Name". Check out the video below:

No comments: