Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I-I Oh-Oh I'm Still Alive


In those famous words of Eddie Vedder, "I'm still alive!"

A lot of people have been asking when I'm going to update my blog. Sorry it's been so quiet on here lately. I have been extremely busy at work preparing for our annual external audit. I have been traveling between Lexington, Frankfort, Georgetown and Corbin.

Here are some random babblings to hold you over:

-LOST has been awesome!
-Only four more weeks till Keeneland!
-Only three more weeks till baseball season! Go REDS!
-Speaking of baseball, how 'bout those Bat Cats? 9-0 last time I checked.
-I get paid tomorrow (and I need it)
-I'm playing on the main stage at St. Awesome's this weekend (I won't give the songs away, but let me just say I am so thankful to attend a church that isn't afraid to take chances musically).
-If I'm not mistaken, I have something planned every weekend between now and May 3.
-Still thinking about having another LOST party.
-If you're a LOST fan, read Revelation 9:11 and see if you find a familiar name from this season.


That's it for now. I have to go practice with the Praise Team. I promise I'll check back in later.



No comments: