Friday, January 30, 2009

LOST Is Destroying My Life

This morning I had a dream. I dreamed I was in The Hatch. Apparently I didn't push the button in time, so the alarm started going off and those weird red and black hieroglyphics came up on the countdown clock. I was freaking out, running for cover. I was breathless. "What have I done?" I thought. "How could I let this happen?"

Luckily this was only a dream. The alarm I heard was only my alarm clock telling me it's time to get ready for work. I was still freaking out a bit, still breathless. My heart was pounding. I was sweating. I was in that not-quite-awake-yet-but-no-longer-asleep state of mind. When I came to fully understand what was going on, I couldn't help but laugh at myself!

LOST is finally starting to take its toll on my mind. I'm just waiting for my consciousness to start jumping around from one moment in time to another. Any day now I'll probably start suffering headaches and nosebleeds. Maybe I should start looking for my "constant"...

For those of you reading this post who don't watch LOST, this isn't the least bit funny. If you do watch LOST, I hope you got a little chuckle from it!

No comments: