Sunday, March 8, 2009

Update... Finally!

My "sister" brought it to my attention that it's been nearly a month since I've updated the blog, so Cher, this is for you! Here's what I've been up to...


-I paid my truck off and bought a new television. LOST looks excellent in glorious Hi Def.


-Got tickets for Dave Matthews Band in Nashville and Kings of Leon in Cincinnati.


-Played a lot of guitar at church. Between Lexington and Georgetown, I think I've had two weekends off since Christmas. I'm not complaining. I love doing it.


-While watching The Oscars, I realized I hadn't seen any of the Best Picture nominees... Still haven't.


-I started going to the gym again. No, seriously...


-Got the new U2 album. I think it's the best thing they've done since Achtung Baby


-Decided not to go to Bonnaroo this year. Not really excited about this year's lineup...


-The new Dave Matthews Band album is called Big Whiskey and the Groogrux King. I'm not really sure what that means, but I like it.


-I'm letting my hair grow out again... time for a change.

No comments: