Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Everybody else is doing it...

So I was sitting at home tonight bored out of my head (and tired of playing Guitar Hero) and thought, "Why not start blogging?" Just about everyone I know has their own blog. Seemed like a pretty good idea at the time, so here I am, clearing off my own little patch of internet real estate.

I don't really have any kind of agenda or reason for blogging. I suppose this will probably be something to do when I get bored (like I am right now). Although I'm sure I'll probably get more and more into it as I go along. I mean anyone who knows me knows that I am VERY opinionated and I am not at a loss for words when it comes to something I'm really passionate about. So I'm sure in the coming days, weeks, months, whatever, I will probably have a lot to say about a number of topics (the return of LOST, the writer's strike, the presidential election, music, movies, books, sports, life, love, etc.)

So in short, welcome to my world. Feel free to stay as long as you like and make yourself at home.

Oh, just one rule. I do not plan on posting things on here only to have them ignored by those of you who may be reading. So feel free to leave comments. Nothing is off limits and nothing is out of bounds. Just be real and be you, that's all I ask.

6 comments:

Cherlynn said...

I'm still trying to get passed the first sentence...YOU'RE TIRED OF PLAYING GUITAR HERO???? Praise the Lord!

Cherlynn said...

And oh yeah - I'm proud to be the first comment! And now the second!

Love ya brotha!

Christian Stevenson said...

When do we get to have the discussion on which is our favorite "other?"

Bret Foster said...

Tired of Guitar Hero? Do you have GH III? I could and have played that all night long!

Glad to have you in the blog world. About time!!

Kelly Thorne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly Thorne said...

YEA...so glad you joined the blog world, especially with "Layne Train"...

Guess what?! I'm on Disc 6 of Season 1. You people have corrupted me. Can I borrow Season 2, please?