Thursday, January 31, 2008

TONIGHT!!!!!

It's finally here! Season 4 starts tonight. I can't wait. Not only does the new season start tonight, I am also hosting a LOST party. I'll try to post some pictures of the festivities in the days to come. Dinner, drinks, good friends and LOST. What could be better?



I will say I am a little upset with ABC, though. Last night, they replayed the Season 3 finale. It was billed as an enhanced version - and by enhanced, I mean they had facts about the show scrolling across the bottom of the screen while the show was on. My friend Kelly has been watching all the DVDs for the past month to get caught up so she can join in on all our LOST conversations (she's hooked by the way and I'm so glad she finally gave in). But she waited to watch the Season 3 finale with me, Chris and Cher. So the show starts and all this information that she DOES NOT NEED TO KNOW YET starts scrolling across the screen. It's not stuff like, "This is Jack. He's a surgeon." It's stuff that totally gives away the big "twist" at the end of the season! So me being the genius that I am cut the sides off a pizza box and taped them to the bottom of the TV screen so she couldn't see what was being given away (I know, I'm a total nerd). But my efforts were meaningless, because she had the whole "twist" figured out about 5 minutes into the show. She and Chris are the only two people in the known world that had it figured out.



Anyway, I had better get back to work before I get fired. After work I am going home to fix Chicken Paresan for the guests. I'm sure updates will follow periodically throughout the day. I may even do a live LOST blog tonight. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so out of control Markus...

Kelly Thorne said...

Markus...

It was so fun watching with you guys! Plus...I'm SO glad I figured out the "twist!" I'm not sure what that means about Christian and I...except that we're definitely siblings that were separated at birth. Thanks for going through such great lengths to hide the "secrets."

SO excited about tonight! LOST, Friends, and Chicken Parm - can life get any better?!