Monday, September 15, 2008

The Colonel Just Made My Day!!

OK, so I've had a pretty crappy day. First off, it's Monday, which by default means it's a crappy day. Once I got to work, I found TWENTY-TWO analysis requests in my mailbox. Then, later in the day, I heard that Pink Floyd's Richard Wright had passed away. I've been fighting a steady headache all day long. On top of all that, my diamond shoes don't fit and all of my $100 bills won't fit in my wallet (OK, so I made that last part up!!)

But then I came home and started surfing the 'net. While reading Bret's (aka The Colonel's) blog, I learned that The Dame is re-opening!!!! They are moving to Main Street Live (formerly A1A, formerly Avio, formerly a hundred other names). This is great - and, in my opinion, it makes perfect sense to kinda merge the two venues. I can't wait!!

Thanks for the news, Colonel!!

1 comment:

Bret Foster said...

Glad I could share the joy of the rebirth of a great venue!